Saturday 10 August 2013

I Love This: A Modern Wine Credenza for the Dining Room

modern wine cellar furniture

It’s no secret that I enjoy a glass of wine at dinner. But, as a city dweller, I can’t justify the real estate to keep wine for years and decades before I drink it. I am more a wine fridge and wine rack person. I prefer to keep my wine supply next to my dining room.

modern wine credenza

Although Vancouver-based Vin de Garde specializes in high-end custom wine cellars, the reason why they caught my eye are for their mid-century inspired wine credenza. I am a fan of a sideboard in the dining room because it is so helpful for serving food and drinks. Vin de Garde can integrate their wine wall series into the drawers and design wine glass storage into their sideboards.

modern wine wall series by vin de garde

A column of their wine wall series with wood panel would complete the look. You can buy the panels online. Each panel  hold up to 25 bottles. 


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment