Saturday 10 August 2013

How to disable/turn off/get rid of popup: "Your computer is at risk"

Dear McAfee

I've bought your "Internet Security" product.

I turned off Real-Time (realtime) scanning and now in about each 2-3 hours I get this "Your Computer is at risk" message.

I looked in your navigation and I've found  "Don't show an alert when Firewall is off", but nothing regarding Real-Time scanning.

As my most important assets are my time and attention this popup issue will be a McAfee show stopper for me.

You have time until 13.December 2011 to help me turn off this disturbing message or have one less customer.

thanks

Zsolt

PS: and no, I will not discuss why I turned off real time scanning. Its my choice.

Message was edited by: zbalai on 12/6/11 12:24:24 PM CST

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment